Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2016-V) GAT Subject (List of Candidates)Reporting Time is 10:30 AM on Sunday, 20th November 2016 Check Online & know when you will be appear in this test in the shift of morning & evening.This nts test list of candidates you are all can check at the Official site of nts or here at this page .
The Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT is for Ph.D programs. The same test may be used for recruitment of graduates.
Subject test helps to evaluate, analyze, solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material in a specific area of study.
* The test result will remain valid for “TWO YEARS” for admissions.
Candidates with a minimum of eighteen (18) years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
- Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the universities.
* Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
* The GAT test validity (GAT – General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.
(GAT 2016-V) Test Roll No Slip is also sent to all selected candidates if you do not receive your Roll No. Slip till 19th November 2016.Then You can free download this Nts test Roll no slip at this page by the Below link:
Note (Warning): Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules. Please don’t bring any of the above with you. Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.